This is a time fractions set. It includes 6 sets of time fractions that can be interchanged to build an hour in different ways.
This fraction clock is a wonderful learning tool for children in need of a hands on way to study both fractions and telling time. It was designed as a tool that will grow with your child. From just learning how to read and understand clocks through moving to more complex ideas of parts of an hour and their minute equivalents. Basic fractions can also be mixed and compared like traditional fraction circles. All pieces fit neatly within the round box for easy storage. The clock can be used while on or off the box.
- Base and the inserts are plywood (medium-density fiberboard)
- Primer, paste, base paints and inks applied to the sheet surface are water-based products.
- The polish applied as the top coat to give brightness to the painted plate surface and to create surface resistance against scratches. It is solvent-based, the plate applied with the polish is subjected to ultra violet rays and the solvent in the polish is completely removed and the polish is baked.
- There is a slight smell of wood burning in laser cut products.
- 6.7" and the fraction circles are 4.75 inches in diameter and fit in the inner ring of the clock board.
- This toy is hand crafted and not mass produced. Because of this it is normal for there to be some variation in paint color, wood color, and small size variations. Additionally, it is normal for there to be some imperfections in the coating of the paint and/or for the paint to rub off between toys.
- This toy is shown in some photos with other toys that are sold separately and not included with your purchase of this toy. This is to demonstrate how the toys can be used in endless ways. Throughout the site the items included in your purchase will be shown on the first photo for each product.