Digestive System Wooden Anatomy
This is a great activity to learn how digestive system works and answer the question “where does the food go”.
1. Wooden Anatomy
2. Anatomy puzzle pieces
3. Wooden Tong
4. Two balls
5. Flashcards description of each anatomy.
Not recommended for children under 3 yrs. Two balls are choking hazard.
- Dimension 10x18x0.4 inches
- Balls diameter 2cm
- Safety: EN71 and CE certified
- Care Instructions: Gently wipe with slightly damp cloth. After wiping please let them dry completely. Not recommended to use soap, soak in water or to put in a sterilizer. Keep away from humidifiers and heaters.
Warning: Choking Hazard -
- This toy contains very small wooden ball shaped toys and is not suitable for children under 5 years old. Please supervise your child at all time when playing with this toy.
- This toy is hand crafted and not mass produced. Because of this it is normal for there to be some variation in paint color, wood color, and small size variations. Additionally, it is normal for there to be some imperfections in the coating of the paint and/or for the paint to rub off betwee